Friday, December 21, 2007

How J won our hearts

One night as I was on a website I have visited often www.rainbowkids.org looking at the hundreds of children in many different orphanages around the world. Then I saw J. His beautiful face just captivated me. Then I showed K. He said, "Call and see what his story is.". Then M saw him and said, "We need to bring my brother home." Then K looked and started to cry and he tells me everyday he can't wait till his littlest brother gets here. K also, wants to be one of 20 siblings. =O.. When a family is in one accord in this way there are no words to describe the incredible feeling of God's hand on us. We have fallen deeply in love with this child and ache to hold him, talk to him, and play with him. No matter what this journey holds, our God reigns!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: