It's our baby's 1st birthday. It's strange not being with him on this special occation, but I don't know what it's like to be with him (in the flesh)yet anyways. My heart knows this child, but my arms don't yet (kind of like the Lord). He is so very special with an amazing purpose and for that we will celebrate his life and future with our Happy Home. I think I will get a cake and take the kids out for some party fun.
I spoke with the case manager and she said that he should be out of IBESR this week.
Thank you for praying..
1 comment:
We can't wait till little Jed comes home and we're praying that it comes sooner!
We'll keep you updated on the boys.
My mom is going to call the social worker today.
Give everyone a hug from us!
Luv ya!
Post a Comment