God decided that He would bring a couple that we had never met to our home to stay for two days then have them leave as dear friends. Lee and Dawn are such neat people who are (on top of their busy lives) adopting 3 kids at once. One little girl from China and two siblings from Haiti. We are so blessed that they stayed with us on a business/fun trip.
So, Dawn heard of the desperate need for shoes in other countries and she started the Flip Flop Fleet shoe donation project. We have joined her in her efforts to gather and ship shoes and I'm asking you to pray about how you can help, then check your clearance aisles for flip flops and shoes to send. If you are in the Las Vegas area or will be visiting I will be happy to collect your kind donations. This is a really fun project with the kids. Here is the jackpot we found tonight at Target. (The foot at top was free) lol
We are so thankful to have met you, become friends and are honored to forever be in your beautiful lives. How fun it is to watch our children come home together. xo
3 comments:
Aww, I am all choked up. God has a great sense of humor bringing the two of us together! HAHA! :) We are so blessed to know you and blessed by you. Love you XOXOXOX
ps. I love the little toes at the top!! Whose are they? :)
Thanks again! We love y'all!
Post a Comment