
My little farmer. Farmer K received 24 baby chicks in the mail last week. He is such a proud father as he cleans, feeds, waters, etc.. the "babies". He and his big brother built this 4x4 ft. brooder with heat source and it works great. We haven't had any escapees. =) The chicken coop and run is the next project.....
5 comments:
cool, Farmer K! :)
So, you're going to keep them?? THat's so so very awesome. I've always fantasized about having chickens...
Just thought I'd say hello!
Hope you're having a great day with the little ones.
That's neat that K is raising chickens. We have a great uncle who raises them.
See you soon!
Love,
Emily
I just love being able to stay updated with your site here. I go to it from time to time to see what's new and exciting in the "Happy Flynn" home! You go Farmer K ! Let me know when you're collecting eggs!
I've never done a "blog" before. This is my first time and I actually was successful! Yippee See you soon :-) Love, Patty
Post a Comment