Monday, March 2, 2009

First Amendment.

Today we exercised our first amendment right to express our dissent of the Obama
administrations abortion policy. The kids and I sent 50 red envelopes with this on the outside.
We join thousands of others in hopes that hundreds of thousands of these envelopes, representing the empty wombs due to murder, will end up in his office. When it comes to human life there is no "choice". It is so sad that sucking a child down a sink to kill it is considered a choice, like what kind of car we buy, or what color shirt to wear. I wish it would be called what it is Pro Life or Pro Murder.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am humbled every day that God gave you to me... Thank you for all my babies... and all to come.

Jennifer said...

Thank you daddy. xoxox. I am so blessed to be your wife.

Anonymous said...

you go girl!

Lee Shelton said...

Amen, sister!

Emily Stark said...

Hello, Jennifer!
A friend on Etsy posted this link about the outcome of the red envelope project, and I thought you might like to see it:
http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=94142

Notre Dame is just 45 minutes from us, so maybe I could help with the envelopes when President Obama comes in May. I was too late to send them in the first time!

Love Always,
Emily