
Here's the fab 5 posing and giggling. I believe my children's laughter is one of the most beautiful sounds I know (after my love telling me he loves me)..

Michael ate a 1 pound burger with a bunch of toppings and got his photo on the Wall of Shame. Not hard to believe if you have ever stood next to his largeness.

Roasting marshmallows on the porch is a favorite evening activity.

Little artist Mattie.

Bobbing for apples is so much fun. I'm blessed that my kitchen is done and so wonderful to use for our family and to entertain large groups.
3 comments:
Hi Jen~
Haven't peeked at your photos in a while..so I decided to have a look! How I miss you & your family!! We are praying everyday for Jeddy to be able to come home!
Love to all,
Teri
Thank you for my beautiful legacy... BTW< "I love you."
ok - we'll come over!!
Post a Comment