
We looked forward to celebrating this day with our sweet baby. Being born on 7/7/07 everyone said he was lucky. Well, luck had nothing to do with this beautiful boy's life. He was a gift of God, born on God's perfect number, and now resting in His everlasting arms. How fortunate we all were to know and love him and experience the impact of his purpose. I can't thank everyone enough for your out pour of comforting prayers, cards, and love. Happy Birthday dear Jeddy Happy Birthday to you.......
4 comments:
Praying for your family as you remember this precious boy on his special day.
Remembering your little angel, and praying for all of you. He shares a birthday with my 13 year old niece, so I will always be thinking of him too on this day. Hugs to you...and imagining Jeddy dancing with Jesus on his birthday.
Belated Happy Birthday Jeddy.
Remembering your little angel, and praying for all of you.
--
Jhon
You cannot go wrong on the best security systems
Ack, tears again for the Flynns. Love you, miss you and continue to mourn with you, dear sister. So sorry I am so very late to your blog...I have been a bad blogger and an even worse blog reader these days! This post was a day before we left for China and you know what has all gone on since. I am not as used to mommyhood as you with your brood! xoxox
Post a Comment