Sunday, December 13, 2009

Mattie's heart

Praise the Lord! The cardiologist said the tissue has not changed and does not affect the flow of blood through her heart. We will go again in 6 months. What a beautiful miracle every day is with this sweet little girl. Thank you for your prayers.

5 comments:

Jill said...

WOOHOO!
AMEN!
PRAISE THE LORD!
Go Mattie!

katy said...

Sweet Girl!! PRAISE GOD!!

Oanh said...

She is an amazing little girl, what a smile! She is more brave than I am... We will continue to pray for our sweet Mattie! Love, Oanh

Anonymous said...

I prayed for you & belive that God is with you & your lovely family. God bless you
Our God is awesome God
Azi- Prague

Anonymous said...

I prayed for you & belive that God is with you & your lovely family. God bless you
Our God is awesome God
Azi- Prague