Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Our little love..

Our papers are officially in the hands of those in Haiti. Thankfully, ultimately, J's life is in God's hands. I have a true peace about our boy getting home to us. Praise God for that!! I am not sure which is easier/harder having the children, bonding with them, falling for them while you wait to know if they will get to stay or not. Or not getting to hold them, love on them, kiss them while the days click by, but once they are here, knowing they are here forever.. Neither is "easy", both are God's calling for our family, for that I am honored. Thank you for your continued prayers. I love praying for each of you too. =)

2 comments:

Brianna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brianna said...

We will continue to pray for your family and baby Jed.

J and D's mom passed. They have a weekend visit on Friday.
We're losing them in the next 13 days.

Thank you for your prayers.
We still need them.

Love you, Brianna