Friday, August 22, 2008

I love you Daddy



June 24th 1913 - August 21st 2008

My Daddy DID go to Heaven. Thank you my dear friends and family for faithfully praying for this miracle.

3 comments:

Brianna said...

We're sorry Aunt Jennifer.
We love you. :)

Susan said...

Jennifer,

Thank you for posting that wonderful picture of your dad. I have been feeling so sad for your loss and missing the fact of never seeing him again myself, but his picture made me smile. :-)

His life and his eventual going home to his Father in heaven are such a testimony of God's timing in all things, and the fact that we can never give up hope.

Love,
Susan

Dawn S. said...

What a sweet, wonderful relationship you have had with your Daddy. I know we have talked a lot about how much you miss him. And whenever you want to KEEP talking about it, I am here!! Love you!!!!