Friday, October 17, 2008

Day with the dentist.





Here is sweet little S and M preparing to have dental work under anesthesia. They were absolutely calm and precious. M is quite a pro at surgeries as many of you know and S was very mature and big brother like. I brought my helper K who is just a really fantastic, funny, and witty entertainer. The kids are doing great today. Thank you for your prayers. =) Dr. Galea (pediatric dentist extraordinaire and very handsome and single might I add 254-4220) and Dr. Lafemenia (anesthesiologist) took such wonderful care of my babies. I am most grateful for them.



Here is M after surgery. What an angel she is. The little girl next to us came out of surgery crying and M would open her eyes just long enough to say "bebe ty" (baby cry).. She was worried about the other child. The doctors said that as they were preparing to put her under they would ask her if she wanted it to smell like cherry or if she was doing o.k., holding very still she would open her mouth slightly to answer, "No.". That is so little M. Every question they asked was answered the same way. She was calm going under and coming out of it. Today, she is bouncing and running around as if nothing happened. I adore these kids and am sooooo thankful to be their mama.

4 comments:

Emily Stark said...

How sweet! They look so cute together, and the one of Mattie is just beautiful!

I am glad that it went so well.

Love,
Emily

Dawn S. said...

The sweet little babes!!! Awww. Love them!

Brianna said...

Aww! Sweet Little Mattie! :)

Brooke said...

They are so cute!!!!! I love them so much!

They are so lucky to have such a wonderful mommy like you. =) love you.

xoxo
brooke