Monday, October 27, 2008

I've been tagged!

The challenge is to think of 7 quirky things about me. This shouldn't be hard. I bet I'll have helpers too..


#1. I love to hunt and cook, but not eat meat.

#2. I love winter clothes, but hate winter.

#3. I actually DO love and adore my husband and children.

#4. I played clarinet for so long and I still hold my mouth like I'm playing.

#5. I can't bring myself to drink tap water.

#6. I can't stand for my pants to touch my bellybutton. eeeeek

#7. I can't think of something else so please leave a comment and fill in the blank for me

Jennifer's quirky #7 should be _______________.....

5 comments:

Lee Shelton said...

By "tap water" I assume you are referring to the municipal toxic waste that passes for water. :) Growing up in the country, I developed a taste for well water. But purified, filtered, bottled water is just fine by me!

Dawn S. said...

I think it is a quirk that you can talk for 10 minutes straight without taking a breath! :D

Anonymous said...

I will someday learn to love venison, with massive amounts of garlic and butter!!!

Anonymous said...

Its me ---Teri!!! Love all your quirkiness girl!! Just thought Id say howdy and I dont drink tap water either!

Love,
Teri

Brooke said...

I hope we can come the 21st too! But it is a lot of money to come. We all want to though. =)