My talented, funny, witty man (in black). I am his biggest fan. This was a fun night as we visited with our photographer friends and my love did his emcee magic at a Donny and Marie meet and greet. They still look and sound great.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hello, Jennifer! This is a great picture. It looks like you had lots of fun!
Hello Jennifer! I'm glad that you had fun. We all miss you very much too, and think about you every day! I'm not sure if we will be visiting soon, but hope so! Maybe during the winter sometime. We are all praying for Jeddy. I am glad that he will have pictures to meet his family before coming home!
4 comments:
Hello, Jennifer!
This is a great picture. It looks like you had lots of fun!
I hope that you have a wonderful week!
~Emily
Hi Emily,
Thanks so much. We did have fun. We sure do miss you all though. Do you think you will be visiting soon?
Have a happy day. xoxo
Jennifer
Hello Jennifer!
I'm glad that you had fun. We all miss you very much too, and think about you every day! I'm not sure if we will be visiting soon, but hope so! Maybe during the winter sometime. We are all praying for Jeddy. I am glad that he will have pictures to meet his family before coming home!
Love Always,
Emily
What a HOTTIE!!!! Donny isn't bad, either :)
You are such a superstar!!
Post a Comment