Monday, July 21, 2008

We are out of IBESR!!!!!!! WOO WOO!!!!

The call came today.. I missed it and she got a hold of K. Then I dialed her back and the first thing she said was, "I have made your husband cry.".. Well, I knew this was the call we had been waiting for. =).. J is out of this phase of legal that has recently taken over a year for some families to get through. We are praising God that it only took us 3 months. Basically, this means that we are about half way through this process.

Please pray with us that the rest of the phases we must pass go quickly and that we may hold him by the end of this year.

We praise our Lord for His timing, His provisions for this child and our family, and for preparing our hearts and home for this beautiful soul.

3 comments:

Dawn S. said...

double that! woohoo!!!!!

Brianna said...

Hi Aunt Jennifer!

Thank you for letting us invade your house!

Love you!

~Brianna

Kathy Cassel said...

We are adopting twins from Haiti. We were in the group that got stuck in dispense for so long so spent 9 mo in ibesr. Now we are sitting in parquet and hoping that it goes more quickly. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to who waits and who doesn't and how long any one step takes.