My sweet Sully and Sully's "princess" Mattie. They love each other so much. It's such a blessing to watch them grow together. I am a most fortunate mommy to have these two.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi there girl~ Haven't talked to you in a while--think of you so often and miss you so much!!! The kids are all so adorable and the newest picture of Jeddy---what a handsome little guy he is!!
I think your husband needs to be featured more often in your blog. He thinks you are the most incredible woman on the planet... That should get me some press. :)
2 comments:
Hi there girl~
Haven't talked to you in a while--think of you so often and miss you so much!!!
The kids are all so adorable and the newest picture of Jeddy---what a handsome little guy he is!!
Hi to everyone~
Love,
Teri
I think your husband needs to be featured more often in your blog. He thinks you are the most incredible woman on the planet... That should get me some press. :)
Post a Comment