Wow, what a week of dissapointments and setbacks. I am told this is very normal and not a big deal. That was encouraging. Long story short, 12 years ago someone stole my identity, commited crimes, had a warrant, when they didn't show up; I was arrested. They figured it out within a day, but there was a record of M (my oldest) being put in Child Haven (our local child protection agency). It doesn't matter that I have adopted 3 children since then, it was discovered for this international adoption. It may hold things up for a few weeks, but it looks like they are going to allow me to send things to be translated. That makes me feel better moving forward while they figure out that it was a mix up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3MdQP3OK4s
Remembering that God's timing is perfect, keeping our focus, praying nonstop..
And ladies, hang on to your purse..... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment