What a wonderful day this was. 7-7-07. The day we were remarried (for the 3rd time) (cuz it's fun and we are ga ga in love) and the day our adorable baby J was born. Who knew that as we were sweltering in the 114 degrees (as I was saying, "It's hotter than Haiti out here.") in the drive through chapel, our baby was coming in to the world to belong to us. I am most grateful to be yours as I tell my hubs all the time. I am so thankful to be his wife. My Hub-a-lubs is the most wonderful, kind, caring, generous, fair, fun, loving, talented, cute man, daddy, son, and friend on Earth. Because God made him especially for me. =)
6 years ago we were hit by a drunk driver that caused my hubby to have a brain sheer. During the following days after this episode 90% of his clients said they couldn't use him in a wheelchair, he was wheelchair bound for the following year, had severe myoclonic episodes (major seizurelike shakes). Then over the years, came to grips with his mortality, learned how much his family loved him, still has to use a wheelchair at theme parks, now will occationally have what we call "the shakies", but was and still is the priceless leader of this household (and this house holds many).. This is one of the many lessons in life that has led us to be able to be confident about our baby J.
Thank you my wonderful hub-a-lubs for being so encouraging through this journey to bring our baby J home and for giving our beautiful family such a happy life. I love you more than anything, so much I could pop.. =)
This is J's daddy and that boy is so furtunate to be on his way to being his..
1 comment:
YOU SAID IT! He is so blessed that he is going to be a FLYNN!
Post a Comment