Sunday, January 20, 2008

Our #1 son...


Our priceless, fun, loving, gentle, kind, protective,
handsome, large, funny, M. He is more than we could have ever hoped for or even known to pray for.
We are so very blessed to have this young man as the
leader of his younger siblings. M is so wise.. He sat with me the other day and said, "Mom, I think that I will not have any biological kids, because there are so many children in the world that need a loving, Christian home." That just seems so big and mature to me. He always has profound thoughts about God, life, love, our family, etc.. He is so wonderful to have conversations with. I am honored to be M's mom and thank God every day for giving him to me.
This photo is of Miss M's adoption day. October 2nd, 2007. Everyone wore pink.. M is very proud to have a sister. See it in his face?
Love you Boo Bear... =)

2 comments:

katy said...

Awsome can he wait and marry Hope:-)

Susan said...

I love Michael too. He may not remember, but I remember the very first time he called me "Auntie Susan" in public. At home is in respect to his parents wishes, but in public tells me he is not embarrassed to say it. ;-)

I didn't know then that I would be such a proud Aunt, but I am, and will always be.

Love,
Susan